Lucas got his cast off this afternoon. Before getting it off, he vacillated between being really excited ("Mom, I want to take my swimsuit to the doctor's office so I can change into them after my appointment. Then when I get home, I'll run inside and I probably won't stop to talk to anyone, I'll just run outside and jump in the pool.") to being a little sad (I think he kinda enjoyed having an accessory). It will take a while for his arm to feel normal but he is already figuring it out. When he changed into his swimsuit he came out and said it "took a little research" to figure out how to take his shirt off.
3 comments:
Research???!!! What a guy and What a body!!! He sure did handle his cast well but I am glad all is okay. And he looks happy to be swimming again. Research....I don't know about that lad....!
Hehe, the cast sure didn't change the way he thinks, did it? Did he stop to talk to anyone or just dive right in? We miss you Lucas and family!
Haha! What a cute kid!! He definitely knows where he's going, at top speed, huh?!
Post a Comment