Friday, June 12, 2009

Visit to Idaho

The week following T & B's visit Nathan had to go to Philadelphia for a week so the kids and I tagged along with them back to Idaho. Being back "home" is just so nice.



Thank you A. Alice for taking us to lunch! Wish I would have brought my camera.

This was Mia's first airplane ride and also my first time traveling with a bottle baby. When we were leaving San Diego we got to sit on the runway for 2 hours before taking off which really threw my bottle making plans out the window. About an hour into sitting there Mia started "asking" for something to eat. The flight attendant said she would be happy to get me some warm water as soon as we were in flight. About 20 minutes later she decided that she would actually get me the water before we were in flight. Poor Mia was at her wits end but the good news is that all that screaming wore her out and she slept the rest of the flight. I learned my lesson and brought plenty of water with me on the trip home.

3 comments:

Amy said...

What great pictures of all your family! It was so neat seeing all the cousins together! I haven't had the pleasure of traveling with a baby on an airplane, but I remember how challenging the cross country flights were with a two year old-not fun!

Heidi said...

Aww, Megan what wonderful pictures and memories! Wish I could've come down while you were there. How excited your mom & dad must have been to have all the grandkids together! Looked like you were all having a blast.

Heidi

Mike, Alice, and Hank the DOG said...

And I got to share in some of that fun time! Yea! Come back again soon.