Thursday, May 14, 2009

Strawberries, Mommy Day and Swimming

Last week I took the kids to the strawberry fields to do some pickin'. U-pick means you pay twice as much for strawberries that have been selected by a 2 and 5 year-old. At least it smelled really yummy and the kids got their feet dirty.



Then we went to the park...

Lucas made me this lovely hat for a "Mother's Day Garden Breakfast" at his school.


Mia's first swim. She didn't hate it!



5 comments:

Mike, Alice, and Hank the DOG said...

What a great post! Loved it! Nice of you to take the kids to a strawberry patch...fun to eat anyway. Love Jill's braids...I had them for years! And years..... And the hat was good for berry picking, did you wear it?

Amy said...

Mmmm! Those berries look good! Can't wait to have some around here-I am all out of freezer jam. The kids looked like they had a great time.

Love the hat for your mother's day brunch! Very sweet of Lucas!

Brooke said...

Love the hat. And the picture of mia in the pool. Can't wait to see all of you in person!

The Chatty Housewife said...

It looks so nice and warm there! I just wore my winter jacket the other day while walking the dog. Where my parents live, they just had a sprinkling of snow (Saskatchewan).

Sandi said...

Do you have plans for June 13th?