Sunday, January 18, 2009

Week one

Little Mia is one week old today. We are "so much loving" (Jill) this sweet little bundle already.


8 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, your pictures are all so precious!!! The one of all three kids with Jill keeping a close eye on her baby Mia in the cradle is just so sweet!!!:)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all of the sweet pictures... keep 'em coming!

Glenda Conner said...

Awww these are beautiful pictures right down to the sleepin' one with G'pa Ü

Mike, Alice, and Hank the DOG said...

Thanks for the fun "visit" Why is Grandpa so tired!!! Your kids are just darling - but no surprise, so are Mom and Dad......yeah, keep them coming! Mary and Jayed were out yesterday and Jayed had the baby the whole time - even took him out..it was pretty special to watch a dad be so "in love" with his son!

Brooke said...

Lucas--that is some looooong hair! Ezra went straight to the bathtub after looking at these pics first thing this morning. After some experimentation with shampoo and his own hair, we couldn't get it to go nearly that high :) Both kids have "baby sister" envy. Looks like everyone is having fun. I hope you're getting some rest, Megan!

Unknown said...

So cute to see Lucas and Jill with their new baby sis. Glad to see that Grandpa (and I'm sure Grandma) are enjoying her too! Love the little cradle, Mia looks so snuggly in it. :)

The Chatty Housewife said...

Aww!! I can't believe that little smile/grimace in those close up photos. Adorable!

Mike, Alice, and Hank the DOG said...

I came back for another visit. It is like a B-12 shot - a jump start to the day. I am delighted the kids are so much loving little sis. Hope it won't be too long before I can meet her! I know, I know, I could just head down there......!