Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Why?

Three or four times a year my lovely decides to grow a goatee. Not sure why, but fine. And then comes the day that I complain loudly enough about it scratching my face. Instead of just shaving the thing off this is what he does.


Why? His name is not Earl (not that that is not a fine name) and as far as I know he never wanted to drive truck (not that that is not a fine profession) so why the need to do this? Thank goodness he eventually has to be seen by the outside world and finishes the job.

And why, with such growth, do I still think he is so cute?
BTW...the little pumpkin he's holding is sweet Ellie Peel

5 comments:

Glenda Conner said...

LOL, too funny! That's what you get Megan - maybe it's all the extra preganancy hormones in the house Ü

Rebecca CA said...

Wow 3 posts in 1 day you must be blog nesting.

Did you get a doggie : )

Would love to come see you after the baby and all your new baby company leaves. I will bring dinner

Julia Peel said...

Ronnie thinks it's cool. He looks like a firefighter.

Anonymous said...

Nate is handsome no matter how much hair he has on his face or head!!! Aunt Sandi

Erlandson Family said...

my husband does the SAME thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's funny, but not.. you know? :)