Monday, June 23, 2008

Thoughts from Jill

I was just thinking about the ride home from "Durango House" this evening. Jill was in the backseat. Lucas was with Daddy so she had Mama's ears all to herself. Out of the blue she says, (I wish I could write it in the little toddler talk she uses) "Somestimes boys cry." (pause) "Somestimes gills cry too." (pause) "Daddy's not suppose to cry." (pause) "Aunt Marie (without the "r" sound) not suppose to cry eider." (pause) "Mama, ask me whose else not suppose to cry." And then we spent the rest of the trip going through everyone she knows and she told me if they are suppose to cry or not. Ahhh, little two year olds...wish I could bottle it up!

I also wanted to say thank you for all the congratulations and comments we received about the expected little one! Thank you for rejoicing with us.

1 comment:

Mike, Alice, and Hank the DOG said...

What a sweetie - wonder what she was thinking about to create such intense discussion.... Also, I guess it was brother Alan who feels your pain??! I am sure he can fully relate! I'd love a bigger house - but don't want the mess, time, and effort!!! It is much easier to just complain! Love the blog - I am always excited to see a new picture in my photo gallery. Sometimes the highlight of the day!