Monday, June 23, 2008

Less than a week...

until the end of our lease! I think we are going to make it! A lot has happened since I last posted. Nathan has been busy painting, painting and then painting some more. Several days this past week he left before we got out of bed and didn't come home until we were all back in bed. All that hard work is starting pay off. Every square inch of the interior of that house has a new coat of paint and it looks so much better. This week the flooring goes in and then Lord willing we will be moving this weekend! I can't wait to actually eat dinner in the same house that I sleep in! We are going to eat only vegetables and homemade fare for the rest of the month to make up for all the take-out we have had (I know, famous last words).

Lisa Conner and her girls came last weekend and worked their tails off. If you read this THANK YOU AGAIN! The kids loved having the girls to play with. Tonight I again heard Lucas bemoaning that fact that "Ca & Liz" weren't here because "I had just so much fun with them".

They didn't just play, however. They also helped sand these 80-some ballisters.

Den

Guest Room

Nathan's office

Master Bath Tile

Laundry room

Main Bath

The kitchen is almost completely moved over.

"His compassions fail not they are new every morning, Great is thy faithfulness." Lam. 3:23

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain. It's lookin' good though!

Alan

Anonymous said...

Yippee, it's getting there and I like what I see!! Enjoyed Jill's comments about who cries. LY'll, MOM

Anonymous said...

I'm trying to figure out where 80 some ballisters go??