These two are little partners in crime. Both being about one year old they love to investigate/pillage anything they can and of course everything goes straight to the mouth. I really wish they could keep each others chew toys straight. Mia Bobia
So the dog's name is Henry? I love it! and the dog is a handsome one. I can just imagine Henry and Mia getting their toys mixed up!!! Greet Henry from Uncle Hank!
4 comments:
Megan, you are a saint! 3 kids and a dog. Don't give Ezra any ideas : ) Henry is super cute, by the way.
A handsome pup you've got there. And a whole buncha happy kids. :)
So the dog's name is Henry? I love it! and the dog is a handsome one. I can just imagine Henry and Mia getting their toys mixed up!!! Greet Henry from Uncle Hank!
oh my...what an adorable puppy...life with a dog can be wild and fun and a lot of work...i am discovering!
Post a Comment