Sunday, December 6, 2009

Boy humor

Here is what I found taped to the toilet seat a couple of days ago...
It reads..."tlit and pee and pup"

Now, ain't that nice! The boy's putting his recently acquired writing skills to good use.

6 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh wouldn't his teacher be proud! Ezra is going to LOVE being silly with Lucas. He and Teddy are super into potty humor right now. It's just lovely.

Unknown said...

Ah hah hah! How would you even think of doing that? Guess it's a boy thing. :)

The Chatty Housewife said...

Pup... he he, that's adorable.

Megan Miller said...

Yes, I'm sure we will have our hands full, Brooke. I feel like I've been having the "whole-some words" conversation everytime I turn around.

Mike, Alice, and Hank the DOG said...

Oh that is clever!!! It's a learning process, yes???!!

Rebecca CA said...

I am so tired of the unwholesome bodily function talk. Why is it so funny to them. I think it may be I need to get out more or talk to someone over 5 or who is not covered in fur
Thanks again for Monday it was fun and the coffee smelled so yummy all the way home