We have been spending a lot of time playing in our backyard lately. Mia seems to have inherited Jill's propensity to wake up crabby from naps and we've found there is nothing like a trip to the backyard to take her mind off of her troubles. There's lots to se, explore and eat (and ya'll thought sand was gross).
4 comments:
That was a fun peek of your activites! The kids just keep growing up..... And I like hearing your voice along with the pictures, Megan. Keeping them coming please!
Hmmm...maybe I'm feeling a little grumpy myself. Do you suppose a visit to that backyard would make me feel better? I bet that squeezing that cute little yard decor certainly would! Plus--I see no snow or frost back there...and the kids appear to be in shorts. Ahhhh...
Ah, Megan, I do so enjoy your blog and seeing your adorable family! How sweet seeing Mia in you little jumper - really brought back memories.
Definitely gotta love our weather this time of year! Watch out for lizards on the play set. :) I like Jill pretending to be Mia.
Post a Comment