Blogger uploader isn't working so I'm moving on the flickr.
One day this month we made it to the Wild Animal Park. It was such a fun family day.
We also made it to the zoo with Julianna. Can you tell our zoo/wild animal park passes expire this month?
My "zoo" pictures...
Baby wailing, kids need naps...
2 comments:
Hi Megan! The zoo trip looked fun. We were there almost a year ago and I wish we had not been so tired. We had to SoCal city pass and hit the wildlife park on the fifth day. We were there only two hours but did the tram, saw the monkeys and saw a talk on a kangaroo. Really neat and it is definately on the list of things to do again. Your kids look very sweet!
What cute kids - I am so glad I am related to them!!! This looked like a fun time and a great day. Thanks for the post!
Post a Comment