Monday, November 3, 2008

Couple of October Evenings at the Beach

Just to show that voice who's boss, here is another post. And if my rebellion
continues, I'll have another one out before the day is done...

One evening a couple of weeks ago we went down to the beach for a hour or so as the sun was setting. Lucas has been very anti-surfing lately, preferring the easy success of the boogie-board. That evening we saw this kid and his little brother surfing. The next evening Nathan took the kids down for another quick trip and guess what Lucas wanted to bring. Wow! that peer pressure thing really works. I'm shuddering as I think ahead a few years...


And back to the boogie-board...


Don't smile, Jill!


"Dad, I'm am so c-c-c-cold I can't feel my ch-chin!"

1 comment:

Mike, Alice, and Hank the DOG said...

Thanks for the updates Meggie, my love. Laundry will wait - who else is going to do it! Going to the beach sounds so cold right now and I look at Lucas and yep, it was cold! Your kids are so charming. Nice picture of the Miller family. I only know Nathan and I like him very much! Thanks for listening to the "right" woice~