Thursday, September 25, 2008

Hawaii Revisted

When we got back from Hawaii this Spring all of the video tape we shot was distorted and I thought it was gone for good but today while I was unpacking a box -I know...why does she still have boxes that need to be unpacked??- I came across our camcorder videos and decided to give the Hawaii tape another try. For some unknown reason the rest did the tape good (I can relate little tape!) and I was able to retrieve all the video! Anyhow, I promised that I would share the video of Lucas serenading the neighborhood. I know ya'll have been holding your breath...

10 comments:

The Chatty Housewife said...

That is priceless!

Anonymous said...

I love it! We can hardly wait to see you all!

Beth

Glenda Conner said...

Oh my word Megan that is adorable! I assume he made the words up too! You got a regular musician on your hands!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Megan, for this precious glimpse of my grandson! Oh, that we all might "really, really, really love Him"!

The 'Hatch Grandma

Anonymous said...

So sweet, it brought tears to my eyes! Joyce

Anonymous said...

Isn't it great what you can get when they don't know you're watching? What a cute little guy you have!

NaomiG said...

Oh my goodness, that is the cutest thing! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Oh, that's a treasure. We got a glimpse right into his heart. So, glad you refound the tape! Gramma Idaho

Unknown said...

Really really cool, really!

Unknown said...

wow, Megan, that is so awesome you got that recorded. I hope someday I'll hear Amelia sing a similar song. :)