Friday evening we went to the beach with Clint and Brian. Later Natalie and Madeline came over and we stayed up till almost 1:00! I didn't know I still had that in me. Anyhow, Dad, you asked if it was pretty... (these pictures do not do it justice)
What happens when I tell Jill to smile...
The tongue says Lucas is concentrating. Boy, that Brian is tall! ;o)
Hi Friends! Megan I was reading Kelli's blog and found yours. You little stinker I didn't know you had one! It's been fun to read up on your family. Miss Jill is too cute for words and the boys together are precious. Thank you for your notes on our blog and encouragement. We miss you. Love, Ashley
Hello there. :) I always love to find people I know on the internet and was very surprised to see photos of your beautiful kids on what I thought was just a random blog of somebody that I do not know. Come visit me! I'm adding you to my link list, so expect me back soon.
I just found your blog as I was on Chatty's blog (who is a friend of a friend) and saw you on the blog roll. Your kids are adorable! It's so fun to see how much Jill has grown since my wedding in 2006. Wow!
I hope you all are doing very well. I'll have to keep checking back :-).
4 comments:
Awwww those pictures are adorable of the kids. I love visiting your blog and going to the beach! Ü
Hi Friends!
Megan I was reading Kelli's blog and found yours. You little stinker I didn't know you had one! It's been fun to read up on your family. Miss Jill is too cute for words and the boys together are precious.
Thank you for your notes on our blog and encouragement. We miss you.
Love, Ashley
Hello there. :) I always love to find people I know on the internet and was very surprised to see photos of your beautiful kids on what I thought was just a random blog of somebody that I do not know. Come visit me! I'm adding you to my link list, so expect me back soon.
Hi Megan!
I just found your blog as I was on Chatty's blog (who is a friend of a friend) and saw you on the blog roll. Your kids are adorable! It's so fun to see how much Jill has grown since my wedding in 2006. Wow!
I hope you all are doing very well. I'll have to keep checking back :-).
Alison (Hayhoe) Phillips
Post a Comment